Head of Paid Search & Math Boffin
Linah joined Quirk Cape Town’s Engage Team in August 2011 as a Senior PPC Campaign Manager but soon moved up in the ranks and is now our very own Head of Paid Search. After scooping an A in A-level Mathematics, she did the natural “boffin” thing and headed to the University of Cape Town where she got stuck into her Bachelor of Science Degree (in Statistical Sciences, nogal).
Linah previously worked for the specialist PPC Agency, Media Image, where she led a team of PPC Managers. She confesses she was made for the world of PPC and joined Quirk to “release her quirky side”. We +1 this. Once this perfectionist PPC Queen gets into her groove, no one can drag her away from the computer… (except maybe the smell of freshly popped popcorn wafting from the kitchen).
When she’s not doting over her offspring, Linah enjoys spending time on Facebook, WebProNews, Bizcommunity and celeb gossip sites. The ever-patient and helpful PPC Queen would choose to spend her ideal day off in bed watching a CSI marathon. #bliss.
Blog posts by this author
- Online Advertising: Why PPC Is A Prime Fit For South African Businesses
- Enhanced Campaigns: AdWords Update To Focus On Mobile
- Top Paid Search Trends For 2013
- Google Engage for Agencies
- Conversion Tracking for Google Ad Extensions
- Key Factors on Post Impression View-through Conversions
- The + In Google+: Best Practice for Business
- Tips to Get the Most Out of Google Display Campaigns