Content Strategist & Moon Gazer
Catherine Sackville-Scott joined the Cape Town QuirkStation’s Engage Team as a Social Media Manager in June 2011. After finishing school, Cath headed to Rhodes University where she completed a Bachelor of Journalism majoring in English Literature and Digital Journalism. Her career path may have deviated from her childhood dream of following in the footsteps of Neil Armstrong, but space exploration’s loss is our gain!
Cath’s ideal day off would include a lie-in followed by champers with breakfast, some beach time and cocktails with her besties (can’t argue with that!). This die-hard Kings of Leon fan is somewhat obsessed with Masterchef (a trait she shares with many a QuirkStar) and her prized guitar and can’t live without Mashable, MeMeBurn and The Bloggess.
Blog posts by this author
- Creativity within parameters - The Three Ships Trilogy
- Content Marketing: Not Just A Trend, But A Fundamental Shift
- Finding The True Business Value In Social Media
- Learnings from the Col'Cacchio pizzeria #PriceSlice Campaign
- The Psychology of Social Media
- Living Social: more than a group buying site