Quirk, the global eMarketing specialists have just released the latest version of Quirk SearchStatus. Created by CTO Craig Raw, SearchStatus is a powerful add-on that is a must for Search Engine Marketers and eMarketing professionals.
Quirk SearchStatus 1.28 is a handy toolbar extension for Firefox and Mozilla (tested on Firefox 0.9 to 3.0) that combines valuable insight with on the spot convenience. Furthermore, SearchStatus is one of the world's favourite Firefox add-ons with almost 440 000 downloads directly from mozilla.com alone. Quirk, the Cape Town based eMarketing Agency with offices in Johannesburg as well as London, is excited about the recent upgrade.
“SearchStatus is one of the absolute must-have Add-on for Firefox. Once installed on one station, SEOs and webmasters will want it installed everywhere they surf!” - User comment from Mozilla.com
Quirk SearchStatus’ features include easy access to:
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Ranking
- Compete Ranking
- SEOMoz mozRank
- NoFollow Link Highlighting
- Keyword Density
- Keyword Highlighting
- Link Report
- Extensive link information from Google, Yahoo! and MS Live
- WHOIS information
SearchStatus 1.28 features include:
- New mozRank ranking from SEOMoz’s Linkscape.
- New ‘Private mode’. When in Private mode, the ranking providers (Google, Alexa etc.) are not automatically contacted on loading a new URL. Instead, each provider needs to be clicked on to obtain the individual ranking. All rankings can be requested simply by clicking on the Quirk ‘q’.
- Indexed pages and backward links for Yahoo! now go directly to SiteExplorer.
- Loading new tabs in the background now works better, particularly when highlighting NoFollow links.
“The inclusion of SEOMoz’s mozRank into SearchStatus is really exciting. Rand and his team have been leaders in SEO for years and SearchStatus now brings their pioneering work into your browser.” – Craig Raw.
Installation of Quirk’s SearchStatus Firefox toolbar extension is quick and painless. Here’s how:
- Visit the Quirk SearchStatus download page.
- Choose your browser (Firefox or Mozilla).
- If necessary, give your browser permission to install the extension by clicking ‘Allow’ in the top right corner
- Click ‘Install now’ and restart your browser.
For more information about SearchStatus go to www.quirk.biz/searchstatus