REGISTER AND PAY BEFORE 31 DECEMBER 2013 AND PAY THE OLD PRICE OF R7250!
Quirk Education, in partnership with the University of Stellenbosch’s Business School Executive Development LTD (USB-ED), presents the distance-based, ten-week Digital Marketing course.
Module One: Thinking Strategically about Digital Marketing
- Understand digital marketing strategy, and why is it essential to your overall marketing plan
- Discover the questions you need to answer in order to develop your strategy
Module Two: Strategic Building Blocks – Market Research and Content Strategy
- Learn to conduct user research, to understand what customers want and need from you
- Implement a content marketing strategy that engages customers and creates value
Module Three: Creating your Digital Assets
- Learn about user experience design to ensure your digital assets are engaging and user friendly
- Ensure your business has an amazing website that meets your customers’ digital needs
- Write effective, engaging online copy for time-starved readers and search engines
Module Four: Managing Customer Relationships and Social Media
- Understand customer relationship management (CRM) and the role it plays in creating and growing positive customer relationships
- Choose the best social media tools for your brand, engage social audiences effectively, and nurture your brand online
Module Five: Search Engine Marketing
- Learn how to get your website to the top of the search results through best-practice search engine optimisation
- Advertise your brand on search engines, using the direct and cost-effective method of pay-per-click advertising
Module Six: Online Advertising
- Discover various cost-effective ways of promoting your business online using online advertising channels
- Advertise your brand across the web using banner ads, social media ads and mobile advertising
- Get added exposure for your brand through affiliate marketing
Module Seven: Digital Direct Channels
- Take advantage of video marketing – an engaging approach to online content marketing
- Implement a successful email marketing strategy – still one of the most effective ways to engage with customers online
- Learn about the many tools, tips and practices for successful mobile marketing
Module Eight: Optimising Your Digital Campaigns
- Discover the valuable data and powerful insights you can gain from web analytics by measuring online activity from your marketing campaigns
- Make your current strategies more effective and affordable by testing and constantly improving your digital marketing efforts
Why Should I Take This Course?
- Learn how to raise awareness about your brand and communicate your unique offering
- Become a fully rounded digital marketer – gain a range of sought-after skills, including social media marketing, SEO, online advertising and digital marketing strategy.
- Discover hundreds of online best practices, tools, strategies and creative marketing opportunities.
- Perfect if you're a current or aspiring marketer.
- Great for small-business owners, entrepreneurs, brand managers and people in similar roles who want to promote their companies more effectively online.
- For absolutely anyone who’s interested in an exciting career in online marketing.
"All in all, I loved the way the course was put together. The class participation bit was well thought out. The use of video, is great & I would recommend this course to anyone hoping to learn the basics of eMarketing".
Adiel Slarmie, Online Marketing Executive, Allan Gray
"Thanks very much for everything. Abby was a great facilitator and I think that Quirk is an incredible organisation with fantastic vision and an admirable work ethic. I cannot thank you enough for the valuable lessons I have learnt - especially in times such as these when improving your skills is an essential ingredient to remaining competitive".
Matthew Drew, Owner of Next Step
"Thank you and the team for all the hard work that you have put into this course and offering the opportunity for all of us to get to grips with eMarketing".
Jenny Forster, Owner at The Farm House Hartebeestfontein